In this episode, Jeff Robbins interviews Austin Smith & Bridget McNulty of Alley Interactive to discuss the operations of running a fully distributed company.
- How Alley Interactive runs a 61 employee distributed company
- Is running a remote company an anomaly or will it become the norm?
- How the team uses Slack to build culture within the company
- Buying lunch for the entire remote team
- Incorporating coaches (and not managers) into the workplace
- Creating transparent communication within the team