Dr. Laura Hambley is the CEO of Work EvOHlution. Work EvOHlution is a company that conducts research, assessment and consulting around remote work. In this episode, Jeff Robbins and Dr. Laura Hambley discuss leadership and team management within a co-located environment.
We talk about:
- How did Work EvOHlution start?
- The distributed work profiler
- 11 traits of a successful remote worker
- 12 attributes which leaders of remote teams must possess
- 6 buildable skills that remote leaders need to learn
- Remote management and remote meetings
- What it means to "be plan-ful" in distributed and hybrid companies
- Giving remote workers the attention, appreciation, and the space they need to thrive
- Being a good time zone manager
- Managing by objectives and goals versus absenteeism
- What excites co-located managers?
Want to discuss your takeaways from this episode with us? We'd love to share ideas on Twitter @yonder_io!