We know remote work! And we're happy to share our expertise. Whether you're an existing company interested in transitioning to a distributed work environment, or an existing distributed company looking to increase productivity, efficiency, and morale, we can help.
Managing a distributed staff is much more complicated than just sending employees home. It requires new supervision strategies and intentional interactions with your team, which is sure to spark a lot of questions. We have over a decade of experience as remote executives and are committed to helping you strengthen the culture, communication, and connectedness of your geographically dispersed workers.
We provide a variety of resources for remote executives to help strengthen your distributed or hybrid team, including: team therapy to enhance group dynamics and workflows, guidance through the process of making the transition from brick-and-mortar to distributed, and even weekly one-on-one mentoring to troubleshoot your unique leadership concerns. No matter what you're worrying about, we can help you find a solution.
We like remote work, we like talking, and we love talking about remote work! Whether you're hosting a conference, a podcast, or a just a team development meeting, we are always happy to join your group to discuss what makes remote work, well, work, including:
- What is distributed company and how does it differ from a traditional business model?
- How do management strategies need to be updated for distributed teams?
- What can remote and hybrid teams do to strengthen unity, culture, and communication?
- Why do companies recall their work from home policies and how can we prevent it?
- How can our company build better relationships with our clients using only virtual tools?